Simple, but healthy ingredients. Easy steps that yields a tasty, filling, and mouthwatering dish. What better way to welcome the fall weather?
Prep Time: 20-25 minutes. Cooking Time: 22 minutes.
2 ½ Cups Pancake Mix
2 Cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk
½ Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1 ½ Cups Freshly Cooked Pumpkin Puree (or a 15 ounce can)
2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
2 Tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- Mix your pancake mix, coconut milk, apple sauce, cinnamon, maple syrup and pumpkin puree in a large mixing bowl. Mix until all lumps are gone.
- Pre-heat your pancake griddle or non-stick frying pan.
- Pour small batches (about ½ cup each) of the batter onto pancake griddle or non-stick frying pan.
- Allow to cook about 5-6 minutes on 400º and then turn onto the other side for another 5-6 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Once cooked, remove pancake to a dish and cover to keep warm.
- Continue the process above until all of your batter is gone.
- Once all is done, plate and serve with your favorite syrup and/or fresh fruits.
If you enjoy this recipe and would like to receive updates on new recipes, please be sure to subscribe to my newsletter and my Youtube channel below.
Copyright ©2017 – All Rights Reserved. Author Mahogany Law