Pumpkin inspired cheesecake right in time for fall. Quick, easy, no bake, and no eggs. Can be topped with your choice of fruits or nuts. So delicious!
A slice of Pumpkin Cheesecake, and warm cup of tea or coffee—hmm. What better way to welcome the Fall season that is quickly approaching?
What? Too early to start preparing for the fall season? I think not, and because it is one of my favorite seasons of the year, why not whip up something that I look forward to every fall season? P-U-M-P-K-I-N season!!!
Moreover, I have been on this cheesecake kick for the past few weeks and I am having a blast.
Now, this is not your traditional pumpkin cheesecake recipe, but still comes from the family of pumpkins; Kabocha Squash. The texture and flavor is the same as pumpkin.
I know, I know, you’re probably saying “that’s different,” but I promise you, if you enjoy pumpkin or sweet potato, you’ll love this!
Want to give this recipe a try? Well go on, keep scrolling down.
Oh, and this is also eggless and requires no baking!
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes. Cooking Time: 0 minutes.
2 Packs Honeymaid Graham Crackers
Pinch of Salt
3 Tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
1 Cup Pureed Pumpkin or Kobacha Squash (unsweetened)
1 Cup Raw Cane Sugar
Pinch of Salt
½ Teaspoon Freshly Squeezed Lime
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
16 Ounce Cream Cheese
- In a blender or coffee grinder, grind your graham crackers until it reaches a powder form. Result in about 2 cups.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the powdered graham crackers, salt, and melted butter. Mix.
- Transfer the crust mix into a round 8 or 9-inch spring form pan and use the bottom side of a glass to press down firmly and then set to the side.
- In a mixing bowl, whip your cream cheese until it softens.
- Then pour your pureed pumpkin mixture into the bowl with your cream cheese.
- Add your freshly squeezed lime, cinnamon, salt and sugar.
- Whip the mixture until ingredients are mixed in and creamy.
- Pour the mixture over the crust in your spring form pan.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm (or overnight).
- Remove from freezer and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with fresh fruits or nuts and serve.
- Refrigerate the remainder of the cheesecake immediately.
If you enjoy this recipe and would like to receive updates on new recipes, please be sure to subscribe to my newsletter and my Youtube channel below.
Copyright ©2017 – All Rights Reserved. Author Mahogany Law