Pumpkin Blueberry Waffles
Simple, but healthy ingredients. Easy steps that yields a tasty, filling, and mouthwatering dish. Dairy-free, yet delicious.
What better way to welcome the fall weather?
Prep Time: 20-25 minutes. Cooking Time: 22 minutes.
2 Cups Pancake Mix
2 Cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk
½ Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1 ½ Cups Freshly Cooked Pumpkin Puree (or a 15 ounce can)
2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
2 Tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
½ Cup Fresh Blueberries
- Mix your pancake mix, coconut milk, apple sauce, cinnamon, maple syrup and pumpkin puree in a large mixing bowl. Mix until all lumps are gone.
- Pre-heat your waffle maker on medium-heat.
- Pour small batches (about ½ cup each – depending on size of waffle maker) of the batter onto waffle maker. Be careful not to over fill. Leave room to add blueberries.
- Add fresh blueberries to the top of the batter on your waffle maker. Cover and allow to cook about 5 ½ minutes on medium-heat and then turn onto the other side for another 5 ½ minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Once cooked, remove waffle to a dish and cover to keep warm.
- Continue the process above until all of your batter is gone.
- Once all is done, plate and serve with your favorite syrup and fresh fruits.
If you enjoy this recipe and would like to receive updates on new recipes, please be sure to subscribe to my newsletter and my Youtube channel below.
Copyright ©2017 – All Rights Reserved. Author Mahogany Law