No Bake Eggless Blueberry Cheesecake
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake with fresh fruits. Quick, easy, filling, healthy, and can be made without dairy. Topped with your choice of fruits or nuts.
I love fresh organic fruits! Just about a week ago I was in the grocery store and there was a huge sale on fresh fruits – I stocked up! And as you know, fresh fruits only stays fresh for so long.
I had some fresh blueberries left over and afraid of them going bad, I decided to pre-wash them and store them in a Ziploc inside the freezer.
This morning I had the taste for something citrusy and tangy, similar to the Mango Cheesecake I made a few weeks ago, so why not a Blueberry Cheesecake?
I got out of bed and went right to it after having breakfast.
Let me just say the taste is like a dance party inside your mouth.
This photograph does it no justice (I’ll have to change it once I make this again, and take some new ones).
Anyhow, if you’ll like to try it, continue on.
Oh, and it is eggless and requires no baking!
Prep Time: 20-25 minutes. Cooking Time: 0 minutes.
2 Packs Honeymaid Graham Crackers
Pinch of Salt (optional)
3 Tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
½ Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
½ Cup Water
1 Cup Raw Cane Sugar
Pinch of Salt
16 Ounce Cream Cheese
1 Teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon
½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- In a blender or coffee grinder, grind your graham crackers until it reaches a powder form. Result in about 2 cups.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the powdered graham crackers, salt, melted butter, and vanilla. Mix.
- Transfer the crust mix into a round 8 or 9-inch spring form pan and use the bottom side of a glass to press down firmly and then set to the side.
- Take your frozen blueberries and place in a blender along with the water, and ½ cup sugar. Blend until smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, whip your cream cheese until it softens.
- Then power your blueberry mixture into the bowl with your cream cheese.
- Add your freshly squeezed lemon, vanilla and ½ cup sugar.
- Whip the mixture until ingredients are mixed in.
- Pour the mixture over the crust in your spring form pan.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with fresh fruits or nuts and serve.
- Refrigerate the remainder of the cheesecake immediately.
If you enjoy this recipe and would like to receive updates on new recipes, please be sure to subscribe to my newsletter and my Youtube channel below.
Copyright ©2017 – All Rights Reserved. Author Mahogany Law